AADE16 will be more expansive than ever with engaging sessions, dynamic speakers, and new opportunities to explore diabetes prevention and management.
AADE16 attendees can earn up to 28 credits of continuing education hours based on sessions you attend. Up to three additional hours of credit can be offered to registered nurses, nurse practitioners and registered dietitians. Registered dietitians also may gain additional hours of credit for exhibit-viewing through their accrediting body.
- Advance Skills for Program and Business Management for Entrepreneurial Organizations
- Build Skills to Provide Diabetes Education and Support within Evolving Healthcare Systems
- Innovative Diabetes Care and Education Across Diverse Populations
- Pathophysiology, Epidemiology, and Clinical Management of Prediabetes, Diabetes & Related Chronic Conditions
- Pioneer Diabetes Technologies and Connected Health Modalities to Deliver Cost-Effective Care
- Psychosocial Issues and the Promotion of Lifestyle Behavior Change
- General Sessions (60 minutes): An exceptional lineup of keynote speakers will share their research, leadership, and innovation in diabetes care.
- Education Sessions (60-90 minutes): Featuring application of principles, education, best practices, and more from respected leaders.
- Research Sessions (60 minutes): Two 30-minute presentations highlighting research where the findings can be applied to clinical practice.
- Corporate Symposia (90 minutes): Programs planned and conducted by the corporate community. Each session provides additional educational/informational opportunities.
- Product Theater (45 minutes): CE not available. An in-depth look at new diabetes products, services, and practices.