AADE Welcomes Members of the Media to the 2019 Annual Conference.
Each year, AADE brings together clinicians, researchers, academicians and industry leaders to address key issues affecting people with diabetes, prediabetes and other cardiometabolic conditions. Stay a step ahead with education tracks focused on the latest advancements in technology, self-care behaviors, program management skills, clinicals therapeutic approaches and more. From innovative sessions, to case studies, to hands-on technology and next-level through leadership, AADE19 is helping to shape the future of diabetes care.
Criteria for receiving media credentials
Complimentary registration for AADE’s 2019 Annual Conference and access to the press room are reserved for working members of the media, including print, broadcast and online media. Individuals eligible for a press pass include:
- Print or broadcast editors/reporters, producers, photographers: credentials including a letter of assignment on letterhead from the media outlet.
- Freelance writers: credentials include original dated letter from an editor containing a specific assignment or, if not on assignment, examples of previous work in the healthcare/diabetes care space.
- Blogger and website editors: must supply a URL that can be verified in advance. Additional criteria:
- Blogs and website must contain original, dated, industry-related news content above and beyond links, forums, troubleshooting tips and reader contributions, and must be updated at least weekly.
- Bloggers and website editors must also agree to provide AADE – within 30 days of publication – links to at least one article or post published before October 1, 2018, containing information gathered at the conference. Failure to do so will result in denial of media credentials for AADE’s 2019 Annual Conference.
- Bloggers and website editors must demonstrate that they will be attending the AADE annual conference to garner and publish subscriber/viewer-oriented content purely for information purposes only and not as a marketing vehicle for the site or its sponsors.
View the complete media guidelines
Download registration form
If you require lodging, please visit the Hotel Information website